Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's been a busy day!

I left the house this morning at around 8:30am and only just got home at 10:45pm. It's been a long and busy day but a great day too!

I had my last sewing class (as least for now) and learnt how to make some welt pockets! One of them was good practice for the bound buttonholes because it was basically a long bound buttonhole. Yay!

Then I headed to the beach for a quick sit in the sun. It wasn't as warm as predicted but it was still nice to sit in the early spring sunshine. Then it was off to a scrapbooking class to make a mini album. We didn't finish it yet so photos are probably a few weeks away (when I can get the missing papers and finish it off.

Then to a friends house for a lovely dinner!

All in all a great day! And the plan for tomorrow is either sewing or go to the craft expo and then do some sewing :) I'm also going to a birthday and plan on making a Donna Hay Pavlova as shown on Masterchef - recipe is available online here! Sounds like another busy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment