Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogtoberfest - self portrait (a loose interpretation)

I feel like this is a total cop-out because I didn't get the time to draw the self portrait that I wanted to (this thing called work got in the way ... ).

So here it is ... (◑.◑) ... yep, hopeless (but cute!)

I also found this in my travels:

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

In case you want to find some more smilies, go to this site.

I might try to draw something this weekend. I'm flying to Brisvegas for the Valentino Exhibit, so I should have a few hours in the flight to get this done. I say "should" but since it's a 6:30ish flight I might be sleeping instead!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I like your spin on self portrait.

    Fellow blogtoberfest participant here and a frist timer to your blog. Hoping to get around to all blogs. Would love you to visit mine - I have just put up a giveaway post http://missnance.blogspot.com/

    Gail

    ReplyDelete