- Finding the time / remembering to post things.
- Having interesting things to blog about.
- Learning about the ins and outs of blogging (like adding pages, formatting text etc... - I just learnt how to get the bullets working in this post!). Still need to find a way to customise the background and my banner.
- Remembering to take photos to make my posts more interesting.
So, this is what I plan to do for my first blogtoberfest:
- Blog every day :o)
- Design a mini SWAP (Sewing With A Plan) or 6-Pack wardrobe of 6 pieces, to help fill some of the immediate gaps in my wardrobe. Then complete a minimum of 2 pieces in October. The biggest gap right know is knit tops, so that is where I'm going to start. More detail to come ...
- Host a giveaway
- Complete my Lady Grey coat as a part of Gertie's Sew-Along
Some useful links I found about blogging 101: