So welcome to my first "Weekly Goals" post!
Goals for 21 March - 27 March 2011
- Finish my Vogue 8506 (first blogged about here)
- Do some lining and underlining practice, as I'm currently doing the Pattern Review classes on these topics (which are great but I'm yet to sit down and practice!)
- Exercise daily - including all the classes I'm booked in for
- Make some cards using stamped images coloured with copics.
- Post the backlog of written posts!
- Tool roll for my Scrapbooking files
- Warm PJ pants, as the weather is getting colder here but I'm waiting on my Jalie order for Jalie 2686
Ideas for next week (my idea list is way longer than this, but this is a short list of what I want to work on in the near future)
Oh and have you seen the latest Sew-Alongs to hit the blogosphere? After the awesomely successful Men's Shirt Sew-Along at MPB, Peter is hosting a Jeans